Thursday 29 December 2011

Nails inc Magnetic effect

Heyy..Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. Ive had a lovely time seeing my loved ones and stuffing my face with pleanty of food, sweets and chocolates. Butttt its that time again.. the run upto...NYE!!!.

I was given lots of lovely gifts for Christmas this year and im so very greatful to everyone.. one of my faves this year was the Nails in magnetic polishes.
Ive seen these bad boys all over QVC the past couple of weeks and I NEEDED to have them in my forever growing nail polish collection.
We have (from left to right). "trafalgar square" "houses of parliament" "big ben" and finally "kensington caviar".
Ive tryed out trafalgar square which is a lovely gun metal grey (picture does it no justice...Shame on me) and i absolutely loved it! Im one of those girls who gets very excited when I buy a new nail polish, so to have one that makes patterns on your nail by a magnet non the less was pretty mind blowing for someone like me haha! I cant wait to try the rest.....Excited much...I think soooooooo =D

Im thinking "Big Ben" For new years...Abit of gold to get me in the party mood....What do you guys think????

XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment